To some people, the thought of putting together a product like a new wardrobe from IKEA fills them with dread. To others, assembling a new cupboard, wardrobe, bed or even a flat pack shed is like a fun day out.
You might know someone like this, who is always tinkering in their shed building something new or pottering around the house putting shelves up. If you fall into this category of DIY lover, a DIY shed is the absolute perfect new project for you.
What Are the Benefits of a DIY Shed Kit?
Sheds can be used for a variety of reasons including; a second dwelling, to store equipment and vehicles, as a carport awning, an industrial building or as a farm building. Here are the benefits of a DIY shed kit.
- It can be built quickly, usually in a day. Building a normal shed from scratch can be time consuming and take great effort. A DIY shed comes with all the parts cut, plus tools and detailed instructions so it can be erected with minimal effort.
- DIY sheds are highly customisable. DIY shed kits usually come with highly customisable features. Just speak to the experts at AGS Commercial to let them know which extras you need.
- Your DIY shed can be delivered to your home. Depending on the size of your DIY shed, the parts are probably going to be large and bulky. Most DIY shed providers will deliver your shed to your property, so you don’t have to hire a large vehicle.
- A DIY shed will increase the curb appeal and value of your property. Just like having a beautiful manicured garden, a pool or a new paint job on your home, a new shed will increase the curb appeal and value of your home, in case you ever decide to sell.
- It comes with full instructions and tools. Ordering a DIY shed means it will come with all the right materials, full instructions and tools. You won’t have to waste time running around hardware shops, not knowing whether you’re buying the right equipment.
- No cutting or drilling is needed. If you’re not experienced with cutting and drilling, this can be quite dangerous and tiring. Luckily, most DIY shed kits will come with all the required holes drilled and parts of the shed already cut out for your convenience.
- It’s cost effective. Getting experts in to build you a shed or building a shed from scratch can be expensive. A DIY shed kit comes with all the parts ready and the tools needed, so you don’t have to buy expensive equipment you may never use again.
If you fancy getting your own DIY shed in Lismore, reach out to the AGS Commercial team for a free quote.